No-Bake Chocolate Granola Clusters
30 to 30 servings
Whip up these satisfying snacks in practically no time. Make them nut-free to take to school or if there's family allergies.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 300 g pkg mini marshmallows , (about 6 generous cups)
- 1 250 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 cups granola , with dried fruit (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 30 whole almonds
- Line 2 large baking sheets with waxed paper. In a large, deep saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and continue to cook, stirring constantly until melted, 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat. Working very quickly, fold in granola and butterscotch chips until evenly distributed (you might even want to use your hands once the mixture is cool enough to handle).
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into large clusters, each about 1⁄4 cup (50 mL). Place onto prepared baking sheets. Push 1 almond into the top of each cluster. Let set for about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to a week.
- Makes about 30 large clusters.