No-Bake Berry Crisp
6 to 6 servings
No oven required! This version has all the flavour of the original and is easy enough for kids to prepare. I like to divvy up the tasks and let them have fun putting it together.
- 1 180 g pkg raspberries , about 1 1/3 cups
- 1 180 g pkg blueberries , about 1 cup
- 1 180 g pkg blackberries , about 1 1/3 cups
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch ground cinnamon
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought or homemade nut-free granola
- 1 1/2 cups ice cream , or whipped cream
- In a small bowl, gently stir berries and mix in honey and spices. Taste and add more if you like. Divide berry mixture between 6 small bowls or ramekins. Crumble granola over each bowl of berries.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 4.5 g,
- 9 g,
- 1 mg.