Say goodbye to store-bought chewy bars, and enjoy this easy-to-make recipe packed with seeds, nuts and yummy Reese's pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients from the
- Gradually mix in the ingredients from the blue
section until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone mat—otherwise, everything will stick.
- Using a spoon, spread the mixture onto the baking sheet. Don’t be afraid to firmly press it down onto the baking sheet so the bars hold together.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. OMG! It smells so good!
- Let cool before slicing into bars or whichever fun shape you want.
Recipe by Madame Labrinski and excerpted from Fuel Your Day! 100+ Seriously Addictive Energy Cookies, Bites, Bars and More. Published by Appetite by Random House, a division of Penguin Random House Canada Limited, 2019. Photo by Jean-Francois Frenette and Brigette Theriault. Translated by Marie Asselin.