Another must for Mom’s nights out, I also like to take this to pot-lucks. Don’t worry about having leftovers!
Layered nacho dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pkg dry taco seasoning
- 1/2 green sweet pepper , chopped
- 2 stalks green onion , chopped
- 1 to 2 cups grated cheese , cheddar or marble
- 1 cup salsa , (more if needed)
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Beat with sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread in shallow dish. (I use a Corelle oval baking dish.) Sprinkle green pepper and green onion over top.
- Next scatter cheese, then top with salsa, spreading until the salsa covers the whole dish. (I recommend President’s Choice hot or mild, depending on the company.)