Giant Cookie Pizza
This article has not been rated yet.
Hold the pepperoni and mushrooms, and try a dessert slice with chocolate chips and marshmallows instead.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts , or other nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl use an electric mixer to cream together butter, sugars, egg and vanilla. Beat this mixture until fluffy. Measure in the flour and beat until the dough is smooth.
- Turn the dough out onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan and spread it out smoothly with a spatula, right to the edges of the pan.
- Bake the cookie crust for 12 min. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, marshmallows and nuts, leaving a border around the edge. Don’t hesitate to try other toppings, like shredded coconut or butterscotch chips, but keep the total amount to approximately 3 cups.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 6 to 8 min, until the marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool before cutting into wedges with a pizza cutter.