This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 3 servings
In our house, a bowl of this fruit salsa is gone in 10 minutes. The cinnamon sugar tortilla crisps are easy to make and addictive.
- 2 medium apples , cored
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned peaches
- 1 kiwi fruit , peeled
- 1 medium orange , peeled
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam , (or another flavour)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Cut all the fruit into chunks and place in a food processor. Pulse the processor on and off until the mixture is the consistency of regular salsa. Transfer to a bowl. If you don’t have a processor, just chop all the fruit as finely as possible by hand. (The salsa may be a bit chunkier, but it’ll still taste good.)
- In a small bowl, stir together the jam and brown sugar. Add this to the fruit mixture and stir until mixed.
- Serve salsa in a bowl surrounded by homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla crisps or graham crackers.