Fresh Fruit with Slimy Lime Dip
This article has not been rated yet.
1 to 1 servings
This two-minute fruit dip is absolutely irresistible. For a pale pink approach, try making it with frozen raspberry or fruit punch concentrate instead of the limeade. Which (of course) you'll serve with strawberries, red apples and red grapes, because we wouldn't want to clash, would we?
- 250 g cream cheese , (regular or spreadable)
- 1/3 cup frozen concentrated limeade , defrosted
- 1 tsp grated lime zest , (optional)
- green fruit , (Granny Smith apple slices, sliced kiwi, green grapes, honeydew melon slices)
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer (or in a food processor), beat together the cream cheese and limeade concentrate until smooth. Stir in the grated lime peel, and serve with green fruit dippers.