Extremely Easy Granola Blondies
This article has not been rated yet.
Use your favourite granola in this recipe for healthier granola blondies.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granola cereal , (any kind)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease an 8-inch (23 cm) square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the brown sugar and the oil until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and continue beating until the mixture is smooth—one or two minutes.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and granola and mix just until combined. Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges. Cut into squares while still warm.