This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Use prepared and frozen meatballs from leftover Cheesy Mini Meat Loaves to create these tasty meatballs.
- frozen meatballs , (see Cheesy Mini Meat Loaves)
- 1 650 mL bottle store-bought tomato pasta sauce , or 3 cups (750 mL) homemade tomato sauce (optional)
- Cook meatballs by simmering in tomato sauce or baking:
- Simmering instructions: Pour tomato sauce into a saucepan. Heat over medium until simmering. Add frozen meatballs. Cover and cook, gently stirring occasionally. When bubbling, reduce heat and simmer until hot and cooked through, 15-20 minutes. Serve tomato sauce and meatballs over hot cooked pasta.
- Baking instructions: Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Bake on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet until hot and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Meatballs are great served on their own or with a side green salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 35 g,
- 30 g,