Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
This article has not been rated yet.
6 to 6 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter , melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 9-in. unbaked pie crust , (homemade or frozen)
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, and beat until foamy. Add the flour and sugars, and mix until blended – a good kid job. Stir in the melted butter, then add the chocolate chips and the walnuts. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 325°F (160°C) for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream. And, if you really can’t leave well enough alone, perhaps just a drizzle of chocolate sauce.