This article has not been rated yet.
A fun kid's snack
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , sliced into strips
- 12 popsicle stics
- 1/4 cup apricot chutney , or jam
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Skewer strips of chicken onto one end of the popsicle sticks. Rub chicken all over with chutney.
- In small shallow bowl combine salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Roll chicken strips to cover completely.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning until golden, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a 375°F (190°C) until chicken is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.