Cherry Tomato and Chive Guacamole
This article has not been rated yet.
This twist on beloved guacamole adds cherry tomatoes and chives to the mix.
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes , or grape tomatoes (about 1 pint), chopped
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- salt , to taste
- 1 bunch chives
- Finely chop tomatoes and drain; discard juice.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados. Squeeze juice from lime; stir into mashed avocado, 1 tbsp at a time, to taste. Add salt to taste.
- Finely chop chives. (Reserve a bit for garnishing, if desired.)
- Stir chopped chives into avocado mixture, along with drained tomatoes, and garnish. Don’t forget the veggie sticks and tortilla chips for dipping.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1 g,
- 22 g,
- 2 g,