8 to 10 servings
Try this recipe when your bananas have turned black and squishy.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter , margarine, or vegetable oil
- 2 bananas , (very ripe)
- 2 eggs
- Measure the flour, sugar and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Give your little helper a whisk or a wooden spoon and let him stir to combine. Put the rest of the ingredients into a blender or a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the blended banana mixture into the flour mixture, and have your child stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the batter into a well-greased loaf pan, and bake at 350°F (180°C) for about an hour. If you want, you can bake this in muffin pans instead. Grease the cups first, fill them almost to the top and bake for about 30 min.