Apple and Caramel Spider Bites
This article has not been rated yet.
20 to 20 servings
- 20 plastic spiders
- 1 red apple
- lemon juice , from 1/2 lemon
- 20 Kraft caramel squares
- To make spider toothpicks, puncture the center of the bottom of each plastic spider with a needle or sharp instrument. Insert the toothpick into the hole from bottom and secure tightly.
- Core apples and slice into thin wedges. Then slice each wedge in half. Toss apple pieces in the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Push a Kraft caramel square firmly onto each spider toothpick, pushing halfway up the toothpick. Then place an apple slice on the end of the toothpick. Transfer to a flat platter and serve immediately.
- Makes 20 spider bites.
- In 1 spider bite: 35 calories, 7.3 g carbohydrates, 12 mg calcium