This article has not been rated yet.
Recipe by Eshun Mott
- 1 796 mL can whole tomatoes
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Drain liquid from can of tomatoes into a large pot. Add sugar, vinegar, garlic, chili sauce and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Chop tomatoes and add to pot with their juices.
- Simmer on medium-high for 25 min, stirring frequently at the end, or until mixture is jammy and reduced to about 1¾ cups. Jam will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 13 g,
- 132 mg.