Thyme tattooed potatoes
This article has not been rated yet.
Recipe : Sarah and Murray Bancroft
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 18 small potatoes , (nugget, blue or fingerling), halved lengthwise or cut into 1-in. rounds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drizzle half the olive oil and salt and pepper onto a baking sheet.
- Press a sprig of thyme onto the cut side of each potato and rub around sheet to coat.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake cut-side down 20 to 30 min until golden brown.