Super-Easy Side Salad
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Pair with a sandwich and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 green onion , chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- black pepper , to taste
- 1 to 2 tbsp water
- 6 cups salad greens
- 8 to 10 grape tomatoes , quartered
- First, make the salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, green onion, Dijon mustard and ground pepper. Whisk in water for desired consistency.
- Drizzle over greens and tomatoes.
- Makes 4 servings.
- In 1 serving: 32 calories, 3 g protein, 1 g fat, 5 g carbs, 2 g dietary fibre