Sticks and Stones
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 large carrots , peeled
- 2 cups baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary , or thyme
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- Cut carrots into 3 x ½ in (9 x 1.5 cm) sticks. Arrange in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet with potatoes. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
- Roast in a 400ºF (200ºC) oven, turning once, until vegetables are tender and golden. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt while hot. Tip: Do not add salt before roasting or potatoes will not get crisp. Serve warm.