Romano Tomato Topping
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 2 servings
Brush slices of whole wheat baguette with olive oil and heat on the barbecue until toasty and serve with this topping
- 5 plum tomatoes , (about 500 g), cored, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small garlic clove , squeezed through a press
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes with basil, oil, garlic clove and salt. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.