Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This article has not been rated yet.
1 1/2 to 2 cups
Roasted red peppers give this roasted red pepper dip a mellow, smoky flavour. The ones that come in a can or jar are perfect here.
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers , drained and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise , (regular or low fat)
- 1 cup cream cheese , (regular or low fat)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a blender or food processor, blend the red peppers with the garlic until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, cream cheese and salt, and blend until everything is evenly combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Serve with veggie dippers, bread sticks or crackers.