Peach and Spinach Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 4 servings
No peaches? Try this with blueberries or nectarines or even chunks of melon instead.
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves , rinsed and dried
- 2 peaches , peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- salt , (optional)
- black pepper , (optional)
- Measure the pecans into a small skillet and place over medium heat. Toast, stirring almost constantly, until the nuts darken, but don’t let them burn. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach and peaches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Drizzle over the spinach salad, toss, then sprinkle in the toasted pecans. Season with salt and pepper if you like, then toss again and serve immediately.