Oven-Baked Cherry Tomatoes
This article has not been rated yet.
After you've eaten your fill of raw cherry tomatoes, try this.
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove , squished
- 1 tbsp basil , chopped (or parsley if you can't get basil)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar , or red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, have your child stir together all the ingredients until well mixed. Dump into a 9 x 13 in. (22 x 33 cm) baking dish, spreading the tomatoes into a single layer. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the tomatoes are soft and lightly glazed.