Mango and Friends Fruit Salad
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
It's mango season! Take advantage and soak up this sweet supply of beta carotene, vitamin C, folate and fibre.
- 2 tbsp shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 mango
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat a small, dry frying pan at medium, add coconut and stir until golden-toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Peel and dice mango. Slice strawberries and pineapple. Put mango, strawberries, pineapple and lime juice in a medium bowl and toss. Refrigerate.
- Garnish fruit salad with coconut just before you’re ready to serve.