Green Salad with Dried Cranberries and Bacon
This article has not been rated yet.
This salad with dried cranberries and bacon lends a festive green touch to your holiday table.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens , (whatever you like)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon , crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. With a fork, whisk it together until the mixture is thickened and well combined. Set aside.
- Place the greens in a large salad bowl. Add the tomatoes, bacon, cranberries and onion. Toss to mix.
- Drizzle about 2/3 of the dressing over the salad, tossing until everything is lightly coated. If desired, you may add the remaining dressing.