Curly Noodle Lunch
This article has not been rated yet.
This curly noodle lunch is one of our favourite bombproof last-minute meals. It turns practically no ingredients into real food in less than 15 minutes. You can use ground chicken or turkey instead of the beef.
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 85-g pkg Oriental noodle soup , any flavour
- 1 cup frozen corn , or mixed vegetables
- 1 540-mL can stewed tomatoes
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the ground beef, stirring until browned. Drain off fat, if any.
- Sprinkle in the seasoning packet from the noodles, the corn or vegetables and the stewed tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Meanwhile, have your child crumble the noodles into a bowl. Add the crumbled noodles to the mixture in the skillet.
- Cover and cook, stirring a couple of times, for about 10 minutes – until the ground beef is fully cooked and the noodles are tender.