Cheesy Chicken Pizzas
Here's a quick meal in a few minutes that's a terrific follow-up to one of those takeout rotisserie chicken nights in your home. Serve with a green salad or sliced veggies.
- 4 6- to 7-in. whole wheat pita breads
- 1/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken , sliced
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Monterey jack
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spread 2 tsp (10 mL) barbecue sauce, ½ cup (125 mL) chicken and 1/3 cup (75 mL) cheese on each pita. Repeat 3 times.
- Arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden.