Parchment Paper Parcels
* PLUS Cooking time: 12 minutes
Make fish in parchment paper parcels for a quick, easy, delicious and kid-friendly seafood dinner.
1 1/2 lbs
, (such as sole or tilapia)
, finely chopped
, very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay 4 sheets of parchment paper (about 15 x 15 in. each) on your counter.
- Slice carrots thinly and cut snow peas in half on the bias; divide among sheets and spread in a thin layer in the centre. Lay fish fillets in a single layer on top of vegetables. Season fish with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with garlic, ginger, sesame oil and green onions.
- Fold parchment paper as if you were wrapping a sandwich, fully enclosing fish and vegetables so that steam and cooking liquid will not escape. Place parchment packages onto a baking sheet and place in the lower third of the oven.
- Bake fish for 12 min or until white juices appear and fish is just cooked through.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 34 g,
- 8 g,
- 3 g,
- 164 mg.
Be sure vegetables are sliced super thin to ensure they cook through.