Baguette, cut into cubes; apples, sliced into wedges; cooked baby potatoes, halved; cooked or cured sausages, sliced
Maple seared scallopsBy Mike Shoss
This article has not been rated yet.
- 400-g pkg PC Blue Menu Sustainably Sourced Wild Nova Scotian Frozen Jumbo Sea Scallops , thawed
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp PC 100% Pure Medium Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp PC black label Peri Peri Spice Blend
- large leaves baby spinach , for garnish
- 1 baguette , cut into cubes
- apples , sliced into wedges
- cooked baby potatoes , halved
- cooked or cured sausages , sliced
- PAT scallops very dry with paper towel.
- HEAT a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add oil, thens callops. Cook 1 min, then flip. Cook 1 more min, then transfer scallops to a plate. Reduce heat to medium.
- TRIM lamb and cut into chops. Sprinkle both sides of chops with remaining 1/2 tsp spice blend. Season with fresh pepper.
- ADD water, maple syrup and any scallop juices to pan. Stir until syrupy, about 15 sec. Brush maple mixture over scallops and sprinkle with spice blend. Serve each scallop on a baby spinach leaf.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 8 g,
- 3 g,
- 2 g,
- 85 mg.
- Excellent source of
- Vitamin B12