Indian-Spiced Roast Salmon
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
The amount of curry in this recipe will give the dish flavour, not heat
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp curry paste , (Madras or mild)
- 1 tbsp peeled, grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 kg salmon fillet
- salt , to taste
- In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, curry paste, ginger, garlic, cilantro and mint.
- Lay salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and coat it with spice paste. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes (or in the fridge for several hours). Season fish with salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Roast salmon for 15 to 20 minutes or until white juices appear and salmon flakes separate just slightly when pressed in the thickest part.