One-dish Fish Dinner
This article has not been rated yet.
This recipe works equally well with frozen cod, salmon, haddock, sole, tilapia or Alaskan pollock.
- 1 onion , diced
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 540-mL can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 yellow sweet pepper , chopped
- 400 g frozen fish fillets
- In a large frying pan, sauté diced onion and minced garlic cloves in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add a can of Italian-style stewed tomatoes and a chopped yellow pepper.
- Add package of frozen fish fillets. Simmer, covered, until fish flakes — about 3 minutes for individual fillets, 15 minutes for fish frozen together in a block.