Bow Tie Pasta with Salmon
This article has not been rated yet.
This recipe works equally well with frozen cod, salmon, haddock, sole, tilapia or Alaskan pollock.
- 400 g salmon fillets
- 4 cups dried bow tie pasta
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook salmon fillets according to package directions, then cut into chunks.
- Boil dry bow tie pasta in water, adding frozen peas during the last minute of cooking.
- Toss drained pasta mixture with butter, a squeeze of lemon juice, grated Parmesan and salt to taste.
- Stir in salmon and serve.