Originally published in the Today’s Parent September/October 2018 issue. Photo by Erik Putz.
Asian Beef SaladBy Chatelaine
This article has not been rated yet.
Miso dressing gives this tasty slaw an Asian kick.
- 340-g bag kale slaw
- 1 cup English cucumbers , sliced (half moons)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , halved
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Miso Dressing (combine ingredients in a small bowl)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Toss together slaw mixture, cucumber and tomatoes. Add Miso Dressing and toss to coat.
- Add sliced steak and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Who wants soggy salad? This hearty slaw has what it takes to hold up until lunchtime.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 13 g,
- 23 g,
- 5 g,
- 392 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin c