Sheet Pan Sesame Salmon and BroccoliBy Chatelaine
Dinner in 25 min and all brushed with a honey-hoisin glaze? Pretty sweet. You'll definitely want to add this fast recipe to your weekly menu.
- 1 broccoli crown , cut into florets
- 170-gram pack king oyster mushrooms
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce , divided
- 2 tsp honey , divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 lemon , cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Stir broccoli, mushrooms, oil, 1 tbsp of the hoisin and 1 tsp of the honey on baking sheet. Arrange in a single layer on sheet. Roast for 5 min. Stir remaining 1 tbsp hoisin and 1 tsp honey in a small bowl.
- Push broccoli mixture to one side of sheet and arrange salmon on other half. Brush with hoisin mixture, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Continue roasting until a sharp paring knife inserted into thickest part of fish and held for 10 sec comes out warm, about 10 min. Serve with steamed rice and a squeeze of lemon.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 23 g,
- 13 g,
- 18 g,
- 3 g,
- 350 mg.
- Good source of
- vitamin C