Sheet Pan RatatouilleBy Chatelaine
1 h 5 min
Roast a pan full of colourful vegetables for about 40 min—feel virtuous almost instantly. Here's how to make an easy vegetarian dinner.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp crumbled dry rosemary
- 1 zucchini , sliced in half lengthwise, then cut into chunks
- ½ eggplant , cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 red bell pepper , coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper , coarsely chopped
- 1 leek , white and light-green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 small butternut squash , peeled, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes , halved
- ½ lemon
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup shredded fresh basil , optional
- ½ cup crumbled feta , optional
- Preheat to 400F.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, basil, salt, thyme and rosemary. Add chopped vegetables and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and roast until squash is tender but not mushy, 35 to 40 min, stirring veggies at the halfway mark.
- In a medium bowl, stir together dressing ingredients. Drizzle half the dressing over pan of vegetables and toss. Taste and add more dressing if desired. Add basil and feta just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 1.6 g,
- 14.2 g,
- 6.5 g,
- 3.2 g,
- 198 mg.