Sheet Pan Greek Salad Chicken DinnerBy Chatelaine
One single pan for a dinner that feels like a million tiny miracles. Just toss the chicken and veggies with a lemony dressing and bake for 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- ½ tsp each salt and dried oregano
- pinch hot-pepper flakes
- 6 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 12 baby red-skinned potatoes , halved
- 1 red onion , cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper , cut into thick slices
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup crumbled sodium-reduced feta cheese
- olives , optional
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a large rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper and pepper flakes. Add chicken, potatoes, onion and pepper and toss to coat. Spread evenly on baking sheet and roast until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 30 to 35 min. During the last 5 min of roasting time, stir in tomatoes. To serve, sprinkle with feta and add olives, if using.
Wrap chicken and veg mixture in Greek-style pitas slathered with tzatziki or Greek yogurt.
Fill a large bowl with torn romaine and arugula and toss with shredded chicken and veggie mixture for a large dinner salad
Nutrition (per serving)
- 34 g,
- 31 g,
- 27 g,
- 4 g,
- 516 mg.
- Good source of
- vitamin C