This fast dish gets its flavour from smoky roasted sausages and peppers, and its sauciness from goat cheese.
Roasted sausage and pepper tagliatelle
This article has not been rated yet.
6 to 8 Servings
- 450 g Italian sausages , about 4
- 4 sweet peppers , different colours
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g pkg tagliatelle nests , or linguine
- 130 g log goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Arrange oven racks at top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 400F. Prick sausages all over with a fork and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Core and slice the peppers. Place on another baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Place sheets at top and bottom thirds of oven (switch sheets at halfway point) until sausages are cooked through and peppers are tender, 25 to 35 min. Remove from oven. When cool enough to handle, slice peppers and sausages into bite-sized pieces. (If made ahead, peppers and sausages can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 2 days. When ready for dinner, microwave them until hot before adding to pasta.)
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. When boiling, add pasta. Cook, stirring often, until al dente, 8 to 10 min. Reserve 1?2 cup pasta water, then drain pasta well and turn back into pot. Add pepper and sausage pieces. Crumble goat cheese and sprinkle chopped herbs, salt and pepper overtop. Toss to coat. If dry, add reserved pasta water and stir to evenly mix. Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 19 g,
- 47 g,
- 14 g,
- 3 g,