Raspberry and Cranberry Lemonade
This article has not been rated yet.
Try this sweet twist on traditional lemonade
- 2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice , (8 to 10 large lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 lemon , cut horizontally into thin slices
- 2 limes , cut horizontally into thin slices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- crushed ice , to fill jug
- Strain the lemon juice into a large serving jug or punch bowl. Add sugar and stir until it completely dissolves.
- Add the cold water, raspberry juice and cranberry juice, and stir to combine.
- Add lemon and lime slices and fresh raspberries. Fill with crushed ice.