Originally published in the Today’s Parent April 2014 issue.
Lemon Tea SpritzerBy Eshun Mott
Little ladies and gentlemen can practise their fanciest, grown-up high-tea manners as they sip lemon tea spritzers from vintage cups (pinkies up!).
- 3 herbal lemon tea bags , (look for a blend with rosehip)
- 1/4 cup frozen concentrated lemonade
- 4 cups soda water
- ice cubes , made with edible flowers
- Bring 4 cups cold water to a boil. Remove from heat, add tea bags and place in the fridge to brew and cool completely.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in lemonade concentrate and soda water.
- Serve in a pitcher with ice cubes.