Greek chicken and potato salad
Photo: Roberto Caruso
Mamma Mia, here we go again! This simple, yet fresh tasting dinner is inspired by one of the prettiest places in the Mediterranean.
1 1/2 tsp
, minced, divided
, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
red wine vinegar
roasted red pepper
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Bring potatoes and 1 tsp salt to boil in a large pot of water. Reduce to medium-high heat and cook until tender, 8 to 10 min.
- Toss chicken with 1 tbsp oil, remaining 1/2 tsp salt, half of minced garlic and oregano on prepared sheet. Season with pepper (optional). Broil until cooked through and golden-brown, 10 to 12 min.
- Drain potatoes and set aside. Heat 1tbsp oil in same pot over medium. Add onion and remaining garlic. Cook until softened, about 3 min. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tbsp oil, vinegar, red pepper, dill and olives. Cut potatoes in half and add to pot. Season with pepper.
- Slice chicken, then divide among plates with potato salad. Sprinkle with feta.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 59 g,
- 33 g,
- 18 g,
- 3 g,
- 1 mg.
Originally published in the Today’s Parent May/June 2019 issue. Photo by Roberto Caruso.