Cauli-Power Alfredo Spaghetti Bake
This article has not been rated yet.
A new take on pasta night! This weeknight recipe covers all four food groups and is quick to prepare. We guarantee your picky eater won’t be able to eat it fast enough!
bottle (235 mL)
, (1 small/medium cauliflower), boiled for 5 minutes
, pre-cooked and diced
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a small nonstick skillet over low heat, saute the minced garlic with the butter until fragrant being careful not to brown the garlic.
- In a food processor, place the cooked cauliflower, sauteed garlic & butter, PediaSure Complete®, salt and pepper. Blend several minutes until the sauce is very smooth, adding a little more liquid as needed to obtain the right consistency.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Remove from heat, drain the pasta and return to the pot.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce, pancetta and parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to greased muffin tins and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and pasta has heated through.
- Let cool slightly before serving!
Nutrition (per serving)
- 12 g,
- 23 g,
- 10 g,
- 2 g,