Very Strawberry Sauce
1 to 1 servings
Here's a quick, yummy topping for trifle (or plain ice cream!) that you can whip up ahead of time.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries , thawed (about half a 600 g package)
- 3 tbsp liquid honey , or icing sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice , or lemon juice
- Place strawberries, honey and juice in the bowl of a blender or food processor, cover and purée. Taste and stir in more honey or juice if needed. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Makes 1 1/4 cups (300 mL).