Spiced Orange Tea
This article has not been rated yet.
Float an orange slice in each cup of this spicy orange tea for extra fanciness. Lovely.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cinnamon stick , broken up
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 tea bags
- 1 cup orange juice , (preferably pulp free)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar , (or more, to taste)
- In a saucepan, combine the water, cinnamon stick and cloves. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and plunk in the tea bags. Let steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Fish out the tea bags, stir in the orange juice and the brown sugar, and strain into mugs (or a teapot) to serve.