Mango Limefizz Cocktails
This article has not been rated yet.
Once the kids have gone to bed, whip up a batch of these Mango Limefizz Cocktails. You deserve it.
- 2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 mint leaves , bruised
- 1/2 cup white rum , or vodka
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 2 cups ginger ale
- In blender, combine mango, lime juice, mint, rum and mango nectar; process until smooth. Pour into four ice-filled glasses. Top with ginger ale and stir.
- For kids’ mocktails: Mix ingredients as above, leaving out rum and, instead of ½ cup, add 1 cup (250 mL) mango nectar.