Mango Lime Fizz
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Cheers to this adult and kid-friendly cocktail
- 2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 mint leaves , bruised
- 1/2 cup white rum , or vodka (for the adults)
- 1/2 cup mango nectar , (double to 1 cup for the kids)
- 2 cups ginger ale
- In blender combine, mango, lime juice, mint, rum (if using) and mango nectar; process until smooth. Pour into four ice filled glasses. Top with ginger ale and stir.