Ice Cream S'mores
This article has not been rated yet.
The classic summer combination transformed into an excellent frozen snack. No campfire necessary.
- 1 pkg graham crackers
- 1 pkg marshmallow fluff topping
- 1 pkg thick chocolate fudge topping
- 1 vanilla ice cream , or chocolate fudge ice cream
- Have your child arrange as many graham crackers as you want to use on a baking sheet or tray. Spread one side of half of them with 1 tsp. (5 mL) of marshmallow fluff, and spread each of the remaining crackers with 1 tsp. (5 mL) of chocolate fudge topping. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for at least half an hour.
- Remove from freezer. Using a small ice cream scoop (or spoon), place about 1 tbsp. (15 mL) of ice cream onto the marshmallow side of a graham cracker. Top with a chocolate-smeared cracker (chocolate side down) and press the two crackers together gently until the ice cream begins to squish out the sides. With a knife (or your fingers), smooth the edges so that there is no overhanging ice cream. Place s’mores back in the freezer for at least an hour or until firm.
- Pack into a plastic bag and try not to eat more than 10 at a time.