This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Prepare this crisp, bright-tasting salad for dinner
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 150-g pkg mixed field greens , (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 English cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple , cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pepitas , (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, lemon zest and maple syrup in a small sealed bottle and shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine greens, cucumber, apple and parsley in a serving bowl or storage container. Toss with dressing and sprinkle with pepitas just before serving.