2 to 2 servings
This frosty blender drink bursting with berry flavour has the added bonus of milk for extra calcium. If you don't have lime cordial, substitute freshly squeezed lime juice and increase the sugar to 3 tbsp (45 mL) or to taste. Be sure to keep the fruit frozen solid for the best texture.
- granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp lime cordial
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar , (or to taste)
- Dip the top ¼ in. (5 mm) of 2 to 4 glasses in water, then into sugar to coat rim, shaking off excess. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine strawberries, milk and lime cordial. Pulse several times to chop strawberries, then blend until smooth. Add sugar. Pour into rimmed glasses and serve immediately.
- Variation: Substitute frozen raspberries for strawberries, increasing sugar to taste.