This article has not been rated yet.
Serve with sauteed onions and peppers and all the usual fajita toppings, folded into warm tortillas. Dynamite on beef flank steak or skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil , or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crumbled dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves , squished
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Marinate beef or chicken for 4 to 6 hours; shrimp for no more than 1 hour. Grill meat until done, then slice thinly.