Chicken Salad-stuffed Croissants
This article has not been rated yet.
Make this yummy chicken salad on the fly by using leftovers.
- 2 cups cooked chicken , cubed
- 1/2 cup walnuts , chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped apple , (wash, but don't peel)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise , (regular or light)
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, chopped walnuts, apple and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper. Slice croissants in half and fill with chicken salad mixture. Oh OK, you can use this to fill pita pockets, too. Or bread. Or anything.