Fruit-on-the-Bottom Coconut Rice Pudding
This article has not been rated yet.
2 to 2 servings
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 can coconut milk , about 7/8 of a cup
- 1/4 cup raisins , preferably golden
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh fruit , such as mango, pineapple, kiwi or strawberries
- In a microwaveable bowl, stir all ingredients except fruit. Microwave on high until hot, about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until cool.
- Line the bottom of 2 portable containers with chopped fruit. Top with rice pudding. Great served at room temperature for lunches at home; if sending to school, keep cold in a Thermos.
- Makes 2 servings
- In a serving: 427 calories, 6 g protein, 21 g fat, 59 g carbs, 3 g dietary fibre, 41 mg calcium, 4 mg iron, 22 mcg folate
Nutrition (per serving)
- 6 g,
- 21 g,
- 4 mg.